Nutra Organics Chicken Bone Broth with Turmeric 100g
Add more than just flavour, add health. Just add boiling water and any vege you want, and you have a nourishing broth on the go!
Bone broth is high in protein and rich in minerals that can support immunity and adrenals, plus contains healing compounds such as collagen, glutamine, that can help with joint health as well as improve digestive health and reduce inflammation. It is Paleo Friendly, Gluten Free, FODMAP compliant and ready in seconds!
- PROTEIN – For tissue building and repair
- CALCIUM – For healthy bones and teeth
- ZINC – For normal immune system function
- VITAMIN C – Support immunity and decrease infection
- VITAMIN B2 – For normal iron transport and metabolism
- VITAMIN B3 – For normal neurological function
- VITAMIN B5 – For normal mental performance
- VITAMIN B12 – Contributes to reduction of tiredness
Chicken bones are added to filtered water and apple cider vinegar – to assist in the extraction of the minerals and boiled down to form a broth. Himalayan salt is added for the final stage of the broth, for flavour and nutrition. The broth is then strained for impurities and as it cools the fat is skimmed off the top. The broth goes through a gentle refractant drying process taking care to preserve the rich nutritional profile.
Ingredients: Free Range Chicken Bone Broth Powder* 90% (Chicken Bones*, Filtered Water, Apple Cider Vinegar*, Himalayan Salt), Tapioca, Roasted Chicken Powder (Roasted Chicken, Ginger, Rosemary), Deactivated Nutritional Yeast Flakes, Turmeric Powder* (5% Curcumin), Ascorbic Acid, Black Pepper. *Certified Organic
Servings per pack: 33
Serving size: 3g
|AVERAGE QUANTITY||PER SERVING||PER 100G|
|Gluten||Not Detected||Not Detected|
|MINERAL & VITAMIN CONTENT||PER 100G|